Verified Reviewer

Customers can use this platform to solve their issues | Edgars South Africa review from Knysna, Western Cape

2.6

Update by user Dec 05, 2019

The issue is not yet resolved.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2019

I Johanna Dellah Kandjimi was a member of Edgars, my account number is ************0840. Due to financial reasons I couldn't pay for few months, but when my financial matters were resolved I paid off the account during October 2018 and decide to close down the account. Edgars submitted my name to credit bureau and up to date the company decide not to submit the final payment which was done on the account. I feel Edgars is treating me very much unfair because the account was already settle down but, the company fail to go back and resolve this matter. Edgars is supposed to inform credit bureau the way they inform them from the first incident. Hope you take this matter as a serious matter which needs a serious conversion.
Rayden

This plat form is very much helpfull.

Review
Pros
  • Customers get discount on items
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Prize not honored | Edgars South Africa review from Slough, England

In the latter part of 2012,Edgars ran a promotion with TLC marketing.The first 8000 clients purchasing R3 500's worth of merchandise or more was guaranteed 5 days accomodation anywhere in the world.I submitted my form that I was sent after making my purchase and thought it would be as easy as they made it sound-choose 3 locations and dates and TLC will get in touch with you.After I had faxed my form to TLC,I was told that they receive 100's of faxes daily and I must call back.I did in a month and was told they lost it.They sent a new form and miraculously found the first one.I've been struggling since January to secure a booking.I have been promised on so many occasions that my holiday will be sorted by end of business of the day I complain.Even today I was made that promise.I've come to the conclusion that this promotion run by Edgars and TLC marketing was a marketing hoax and I fell victim to it.
Review